Understated elegance in a modern baroque style complete with ornate chandeliers and mirrors combine to create this luxury haven. Chic boutique finishes, a sparkling swimming pool with squashy poolside seats, and the cool haven of formal colonial gardens, all combine into typical boutique-hotel hallmarks.
Situated approximately 10 minutes’ drive from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, within close proximity to the Kruger National Park and Panorama Route.
- Game drives in the Kruger National Park, Panorama Route
- Game walks, bird watching, horse Safaris and balloon Safaris
- Mountain biking and climbing, hiking, 4×4 course, quad bikes
- White River rafting, Sundown cruises, abseiling, bridge swinging and bungee jumping
Deluxe Room | 14
- Twin beds with shower
Luxury Room | 6
- 4 x Twin Beds (2 with bath & shower and 2 with 2 showers only)
- 1 x Queen bed with bath & shower
- 1 x King bed with bath & shower
Superior Room | 2
- Queen beds with bath & shower
The elegantly appointed rooms boast sleek materials and stark palettes with bold color splashes decorated with individual style. Two of the Superior Rooms have open plan bathrooms. Standard facilities in all rooms include: Air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, internet connection, hairdryer, tea and coffee station, safes, mini-bar (stocked on request), luggage rack and bath consumbales.
Children are welcome. Standard rates apply in their own Deluxe rooms. Maximum one child under 12 years can share with two parents in the Superior rooms at 50% of adult rate.
Facilities, Services and Activities at the Lodge
- Check in time is 14h00 and check out time is 10h00
- Luggage room and 24 hour security
- Room service, Laundry and pressing service
- Swimming Pool
- Bar and restaurant, the restaurant serves breakfast and dinner as well as a snack menu between 12h00 and 17h00
- Gym, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Steam bath onsite
- Shuttle service available on request and at an additional charge